Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sitetalk has been failed

sitetalk entered into the social market as a revolutionary looking site but now it has been totally failed.Now its user are decreasing on daily basis,I don't think it will regain its position back as it has in past.Unaico ltd is trying best to enter in India and Usa but people are not getting any interest into it.
There are many reasons for this behaviuor,some are there,
1-Sitetalk has no impressive applications
2-people are more interested in Facebook than sitetalk.
3-Sitetalk earners are upgraded members not free so people are not intersted.
4-It is famous in poor countries where people adopt it due earning reasons.
                        I personally have invested 500 euro in unaico as i upgrade my account from Free to Bronze.I don't think they will give me back as there market collapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment